I’m really excited to test out and review Skinny Body Max which is the latest weight loss supplement from SBC. As most of you know, I have had a lot of success with the original product called Skinny Fiber but this new product looks like it has even more to offer. It combines some of the most popular and well-known all-natural ingredients that are clinically proven to help individuals lose weight.
I decided to do a breakdown analysis of each ingredient listed in this new product so that not only all of my readers can better understand the product but so that I myself can see if it is worth making the switch from Skinny Fiber.
Skinny Body MAX In-Depth Ingredient Analysis:
There are 7 essential ingredients that make up Skinny Body Max and all of these ingredients are all-natural. One thing I have noticed is that this product combines some of the most commonly spoken about weight loss ingredients of he year including raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia. But it also uses two of the most essential ingredients in skinny fiber as part of the unique ingredient blend. Without further adieu, here is what I have discovered and the research I have found:
- Glucomannan: Glucomannan comes from the konjac plant root and can be taken in the form of a powder or capsule. It acts as a “thickener” and is thought to have an expanding ability. By absorbing water, it expands in the stomach much like a sponge would. This is thought to help with the process of weight loss as it encourages the user to eat less after feeling more full.
In a study conducted over 8 weeks on obese patients, these subjects were instructed to take Glucomannan in the form of two capsules an hour prior to each meal with a glass of water. The participants were told not to change their dietary or exercise habits. The results showed a weigh loss of 5.5 lb average over the course of 8 weeks which is quite significant. No negative adverse effects were detected.
- Caralluma: Caralluma comes from a cactus plant found in India in addition to other regions in Africa. The plant was originally used by various tribes that would chew on Caralluma to help prevent them from getting hungry when they were out on a long hunt. Nowadays, Caralluma is used as an appetite suppressant. It is thought that various chemicals that are found in the plant may help to decrease cravings and the appetite.
A pilot study was conducted on how extract from Caralluma might affect the metabolism and weight of overweight/obese individuals. In this study, 33 adults between the ages of 29 and 59 were split into two groups. One of the groups were instructed to take two capsules of Caralluma twice a day. The results indicated that the participants who had taken Caralluma had reduced their waistline in just 9 weeks with a reduction of 5.7 cm in the waist which was nearly 3 cm more than the secondary group.
The subjects who consumed caralluma also showed less signs of being interested in the test meal which indicates that Caralluma can help decrease the appetite and curb cravings. The study concluded that Caralluma can be helpful with weight management and works best when combined with a controlled dietary intake and moderate exercise.
- Orafti Fiber: (Oligofructose-Enriched Inulin) is another one of the key ingredients found in Skinny Body Max and is thought to contribute to a healthy gut. I found it difficult to find a lot of concise and easy-to-understand research on this ingredient and how it can contribute to weight loss, however.
- Cayenne Extract: This is likely the most well-known ingredient as it is commonly used as a spice in many of your home-cooked dinners! But Cayenne peppers are also thought to help to decrease symptoms of gas and a bloated stomach which can contribute to the stomach appearing larger than it actually is. Cayenne is also thought to help boost the metabolism and contribute to fat-burning.
One study found that consuming a capsule with 1/2 a teaspoon of cayenne could help users of average weight burn roughly 10 more calories over four hours. The study also suggested that the pepper also can lead to a decrease in appetite.
- Raspberry Ketones: This is one product I have heard a lot about this year for helping manage weight and am excited to find it as part of the Skinny Body Max blend. Raspberry ketones (or RK) are the natural chemicals that are responsible for giving red raspberries their aroma. One study showed that participants who took both RK and Vitamin C over 4 weeks reduced their body fat and lost weight. However, the study was not conclusive on whether the vitamin C, the RK or a mixture of both was responsible for the weight loss results.
Another study tested the anti-obesity effects of Raspberry Ketones and found that over the period of 6-10 weeks, two groups of mice were put on a high fat diet. The group of mice that was also given RK put on less fat/weight than the former group and the study suggested that RK might help prevent obesity. It is important to note that the study has not been conducted on humans and the results may not be accurate in this sense.
- Garcinia Cambogia: I was most excited to investigate this ingredient which is very popular in the weight loss industry this year. Garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit that is thought to block the body from being able to make new fat. It is also thought to help curb the appetite so you are less likely to eat as much food throughout the day. It is supposed to work because the rind of the garcinia fruit is composed of HCA (hydroxycitric acid) which is supposed to block an enzyme known as “citrate lyase” which the body uses to create new fat stores. The HCA is also thought to raise serotonin levels in the brain to make you less hungry.
In one study, two groups of rats were fed high fat diets. The group which did not consume extract of Garcinia Cambogia gained body weight. The group that did consume GC did not gain nearly as much weight as the former group. This indicates that using Garcinia Cambogia can help reduce weight gain. However, it is important to note that this study was NOT conducted on human beings so results could easily vary for human use.
After investigating the key ingredients found in Skinny Body Max, I think it looks very promising as a weight loss solution and replacement for Skinny Fiber, the previous product I have been using. I like that it combines both glucomannan and caralluma in this product but with a bunch of other ingredients that seem to promote not only appetite suppression but also fat-blocking abilities. I am really looking forward to trying this product out and seeing it if lives up to its expectations. It’s important to remember that no dietary supplement can help you lose weight if your diet is extremely poor and you are only eating foods that are high in carbs and saturated fats. If you use this supplement and practice portion control and make healthy choices you will have success.
Skinny Body Max is taken twice a day. You take two pills prior to your two largest meals of the day.
- Take two pills a day at 12:00 PM with a large glass of water. Eat lunch at 12:30 PM after having waited a full half hour.
- Take two capsules at 7:00 PM with a tall glass of water. Have dinner at 7:30 PM after waiting at least a half hour.
Note: Do NOT take more than 4 capsules a day. This could result in constipation.
Skinny Body Max is now available for order! There are several options you can get for better deals. If you buy two bottles, you will get one free. If you buy three bottles, you’ll get three free. Each bottle contains a 30 day supply. So you get can 6 months worth of product for the price of three! If you’re looking for a product that can help you lose weight and has the research to back it up, I recommend Skinny Body Max as an excellent option for helping you meet your weight loss goals.
Learn more by watching the video below: